Fifteen cards revealed
- Wednesday, December 14, 2011
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//m.bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon.com_posts_first_Next_Destinies_cards] Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards[/url]
- <a href="//m.bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon.com_posts_first_Next_Destinies_cards"> Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards</a>
In an advertisement for the Pokémon Trading Card Game, Pokémon.com posted card images from the upcoming English expansion: Next Destinies. Next Destinies will introduce Pokémon-EX, contain at least 99 cards, and will be released Feb. 8. The card images and a list of currently known cards can be seen below.
Pokémon Trading Card Game players everywhere, get prepared for the return of Pokémon-EX cards in the fourth expansion of the Black & White series: Pokémon TCG: Black & White—Next Destinies! Using advanced powers and new strategies, Trainers will battle like never before with awesomely powerful Pokémon, including two versions of six different Pokémon-EX!
Pokémon-EX are more powerful versions of Pokémon, giving Trainers great rewards when used effectively. But beware: Trainers also suffer heavier losses when those Pokémon are defeated! In Black & White—Next Destinies, players will find more than 100 Pokémon, including some—like Mewtwo-EX—from beyond the Unova region for the first time in this expansion! Discover elusive Pokémon like Reshiram-EX and Zekrom-EX. Black & White—Next Destinies delivers your destiny: Pokémon with exceptional HP, Special Energy and Trainer cards with expanded powers, and new strategies to extend your victory streaks!
Key features of the new Pokémon TCG: Black & White—Next Destinies expansion include:
- Two versions of six amazing Pokémon-EX, including the amazing Mewtwo-EX
- Six Pokémon-EX cards with character art covering the entire card and a special etching treatment never done before in the TCG cards industry
- Theme decks built around Legendary Pokémon Reshiram and Zekrom
- Over 100 cards in all
Each new theme deck and booster pack includes an in-pack code card that unlocks virtual cards for play in the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. Expand your personal deck and battle against others from anywhere in the world at any time from your own computer! Battles are taking place now at www.pokemon.com/tcgo!
Currently known setlist