Pokémon Global Link mission schedule for Pokémon Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon released
The schedule for the global missions is as follows:
- November 17–28, 2017: Catch a lot of Pokémon!
- December 12–27, 2017: Have Fun Mantine Surfing!
- January 9–23, 2018: Win at the Battle Agency!
- February 6–20, 2018: Harvest Poké Beans!
- March 6–20, 2018: Trade Pokémon at the GTS!
- April 3–17, 2018: Hatch a lot of Eggs!
- May 1–15, 2018: Get BP at the Battle Tree!
- June 5–19, 2018: Play in Festival Plaza!
So far, only details on the first global mission have been revealed. Starting with the launch of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and ending on Nov. 28, 2017, players will aim to catch a total of 10,000,000 Pokémon. If the event is successful, all participants will be rewarded 2,000 Festival Coins; if the event is a failure, participants will be awarded only 1,000 Festival Coins. Players who have registered on the before the end of the mission will receive twice as many Festival Coins.
The Master Ball will be available for those that register their games to the Pokémon Global Link from Nov. 17, 2017, to Jan. 30, 2018. Players who register both games will be able to receive a Master Ball in each game.