| Talk Page Table of Contents
|Welcome to Bulbanews, Alipikachu!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing and news submission:
Policies and guidelines
- If a problem is found, please contact our Editor-in-Chief, RexRacer, or one of our section editors.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To learn how to upload images correctly, see this guide. To activate your account at the Archives, please log in there using the same user name and password you use here on Bulbanews. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbapedia.
- If you need help with wiki code, please consult Wikimedia Help.
Thank you and have a good time contributing!
As much as there is no strict userpage policy here (since barely anyone goes here for that purpose anyway), DO NOT edit your page too much. Maybe like two or three is fine, but fifteen?! Also, no to the user tag; take this one up with the higher ups. tc²₆tc26 11:26, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
- Your userpage has been protected for a month because you edited it too much. Bulbanews is not a social site. Asking for other staff members to remove this protection will not work. —darklordtrom 20:46, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
Welcome to Bulbanews, Alipikachu.
When editing a page, please try to use the "Show preview" button in order to check the changes you've made, rather than repeatedly saving each individual change. This way, you'll be able to get the page exactly as you want it before saving it. This is easier on the servers, and also means that the Recent Changes list doesn't become clogged up with minor edits. This is especially the case with userpages, as these are not an essential part of the site, and we would prefer it if edits to them are kept to the minimum.
I hope this is helpful to you. However, if you continue to edit in this manner, I will unfortunately have to take further action. Please contact me if you have any questions. George Hutcheon 11:31, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
- It's fine if you're not familiar with how the wikicode and templates work, but instead of saving a page after each change, use the "Show Preview" button. This will show the changes you've made so far, and allow you to make more if you wish. You can do this as many times as you like before saving the page. George Hutcheon 13:47, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
Some one blocked my edit in my page and i can't doit Please delete the block