|Welcome to Bulbanews, Cynthia149!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing and news submission:
Policies and guidelines
- If a problem is found, please contact our Editor-in-Chief, RexRacer, or one of our section editors.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To learn how to upload images correctly, see this guide. To activate your account at the Archives, please log in there using the same user name and password you use here on Bulbanews. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbapedia.
- If you need help with wiki code, please consult Wikimedia Help.
Thank you and have a good time contributing!
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa there. Could you chill a bit on editing your page? Maybe work on an article first or something?--RexRacer 23:13, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, I was just starting, It's all new to me --Cynthia149 23:27, March 4 2010
I've decided to create a page with my prodictions to Pokemon, and Future Prodictions of Pokemon. That will certainly stop me getting blocked! --Cynthia149 10:00, 11 May 2010
- Creating an article at that name might get you blocked. It needs to be in the userspace, not the mainspace. *fixed* —darklordtrom 09:14, 11 May 2010 (UTC)
- Either add it here or something like User:Cynthia149/Future Predictions. Even though there isn't any user space policies here, don't edit too much within one day. tc²₆tc26 10:23, 11 May 2010 (UTC)
Generation V Grass Srarter is a Bird of Paradise Pokemon
I saw the new starters, and I think the Grass starter is actually a Strelitzia for it's plant like features, it is the wrong shape to be a lizard and snakes don't have limbs. Strelitzia are also known as Bird of Paradise plants! --Cynthia149 02:39, 13 May 2010