Iemasa Kayumi passes away at age 80
Iemasa Kayumi, the Japanese voice actor for Professor Rowan, passed away on Sept. 30. His company's official website made a public announcement regarding it on Oct. 8. The cause of his death has not been confirmed yet.
Besides Professor Rowan, some of his roles include:
- Skunk Kusai (Astro Boy – 1963)
- Jungle Emperor
- Kyōsuke Mamō (Lupin the 3rd: Part I)
- James Black (Case Closed)
- Project 2501 / The Puppet Master (Ghost in the Shell)
- Father (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Nefertari Cobra (One Piece)
- Dr. Duran (Space Dandy).
Thanks to Tuxedo Mask for the news tip.