May schedule for Sun & Moon on Disney XD
New episodes to premiere May 13
Disney XD is finally set to premiere the long-awaited new episodes of Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon starting May 13.
Following the rerun of first two episodes, set to air back-to-back on May 12, the network will air will Loading the Dex! on Saturday, May 13. The complete schedule for the first eleven episodes is as following:
- May 12 - Alola to New Adventure! (09:00 p.m.)
- May 12 - The Guardian's Challenge! (09:30 p.m.)
- May 13 - Loading the Dex! (09:00 a.m. and 08:00 p.m.)
- May 14 - First Catch in Alola, Ketchum-style! (09:00 a.m.)
- May 15 - Yo, Ho, Ho! Go, Popplio! (12:00 a.m. and 04:00 p.m.)
- May 16 - A Shocking Grocery Run! (12:00 a.m. and 04:00 p.m.)
- May 17 - That's Why the Litten is a Scamp! (12:00 a.m. and 04:00 p.m.)
- May 18 - Lillie's Egg-xhilarating Challenge! (12:00 a.m. and 04:00 p.m.)
- May 19 - To Top a Totem! (04:00 p.m. and 07:30 p.m.)
- May 20 - Trial and Tribulation! (09:00 a.m.)
- May 27 - Young Kiawe Had a Farm! (09:00 a.m.)
The Sun & Moon series debuted in Japan on Nov. 17, 2016. Furthermore, the 20th season made its Canadian premiere on Mar. 18, while CITV started airing it from the beginning on Apr. 11.