Game appears to be stadium-based
- Monday, November 13, 2006
- Reported on Bulbanews by Argy
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//m.bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_Pok%C3%A9mon_Battle_Revolution_scans_released] New Pokémon Battle Revolution scans released[/url]
- <a href="//m.bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_Pok%C3%A9mon_Battle_Revolution_scans_released"> New Pokémon Battle Revolution scans released</a>
Colosseums and the Colosseum Leader
CoroCoro has revealed more details of Pokémon Battle Revolution, the upcoming, apparently stadium-based game for Wii. Players will be able to customize their appearances and battle at a series of colosseums.
One scan confirms three colosseums:
- Water Colosseum for team battles
- Sunset Colosseum
- Gate Colosseum for battling with rented Pokémon
The other scan shows in-game and Wii-style promotional art for Booburn, Agnome, Elekible, Emrit and Yuxie in addition to some information on character customization.
Pokémon Battle Revolution will be released for Wii in Japan Dec. 14. A U.S. release date has not been announced.