Pokémon Fan reveals new information about Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup
- The Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup will have 16 participants.
- A battle between Iris's Dragonite and Dawn's Mamoswine will take place on August 23, 2012.
- Dragonite is so competitive that it refuses to listen to Iris's commands.
- Ash will use Leavanny in the first round against an unknown opponent.
- Cilan will use Pansage against an unknown Trainer's Galvantula
- Burgundy will use a Darmanitan.
- Trip will use Serperior.
- Cinccino, Karrablast, Reuniclus, Heatmor, Golett, Zebstrika, Sawsbuck, and Stoutland will be used in the tournament.
A new episode's air date has also been revealed. The episode is scheduled to air on Aug. 23, 2012; its episode number within the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! series and the actual title of the episode are currently unknown.
The Dragonite that Iris only just caught has a competitive streak that is too strong, and it sometimes doesn't listen to what Iris says.
Special thanks to jda95 for translating the blurb.