Talk:'Best Wishes!' preview clip reveals events of future episodes
English name error
- Satoshi and Dent (Dent) will use their Pokabu (Tepig) and Yanappu (Pansage), respectively, to battle Subway Master Nobori's (Ingo's) Chandela (Chandelure) and Subway Master Kudari's (Emmet's) Shibirudon (Eelektross). (BW051)
Dent's English name needs to be fixed to Cilan. SpeedSuicune 15:25, 17 September 2011 (UTC)
- I still think the parentheses thing is stupid (dumb). If people are too lazy (incompetent) to hover (mouse over) to see where it links (hyperlinks) to, they probably didn't even care to have the data (information) anyway. Because we all know the only purpose (reason) people use Bulbapedia (the wiki): they want learnsets (level-up moves). And on mobile (cellphone) browsers, they just need to get to a computer (PC) and check the data there if they really, really give a crap (care). Which they likely don't, since everyone's too wrapped up in hacking (cheating) to get a team of six Shiny (alternate colored) Reshiram to fight Adeku (Alder).
- Also, Best Wishes! needs to be italicized. And why not parenthesize the name of the series (anime), too? After all, our ever-intelligent users (leeches) probably don't know what a Pocket Monster (Pokémon) is, or why Best Wishes (Black & White and at least one more season) matters.
- And why are we adding spoiler tags? This is the anime. What, is Ash not going to battle Elesa? Seriously, you guys. TTEchidna 08:52, 18 September 2011 (UTC)
- Also (As well), Subway Master (Subway Boss) should be (bracketed) Subway Boss (English name). Bluesun 08:38, 20 September 2011 (UTC)