Pokémon Fan reveals new information about Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup
Pokémon Fan Magazine has revealed new information about the Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup for Pocket Monsters Best Wishes 2.
- The Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup will have 16 participants.
- A battle between Iris' Dragonite and Dawn's Mamoswine will take place on August 23, 2012.
- Dragonite's competitive streak is so strong, that it refuses to list to Iris' commands.
- Ash will be using Leavanny in the first round against an unknown opponent.
- Cilan will be using Pansage against an unknown trainer's Galvantula
- Burgundy will be using a Darmanitan.
- Trip will be using Serperior.
- Cinccino, Karrablast, Reuniclus, Heatmor, Golett, Zebstrika, Sawsbuck, and Stoutland will be used in the tournament.
A new episode title has also been revealed for Pocket Monsters Best Wishes 2. 「にはアイリスのカイリューvsヒカリのマンムー」Iris' Dragonite VS Dawn's Mamoswine! is scheduled to air August 23, 2012. It is unknown which episode number in the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes 2 series it is.
The Dragonite that Iris only just caught has a competitive streak that is too strong, and it sometimes doesn't listen to what Iris says.
Special thanks to jda95 for translating it.