Talk:March 2010 CoroCoro features new Pokémon, Ranger game
Sorry, this is my fault
- That's just a coincidence. Roark's Japanese name ヒョウタ Hyouta is entirely different. Blueapple128 19:03, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
- I apologize. I was reading the Japanese kana that actually does say Zoroa and assumed the "ZORUA" text was added by a fan. --Argy 20:50, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
Which species is Zorua and Zoroark?
On the Bulbanews page, it says that Zorua is an "Evil Fox Pokémon" and Zoroark is an "Monster Fox Pokémon". But on the Bulbapedia Pokédex pages, it says that Zorua is an "Dark Fox Pokémon" and Zoroark is an "Illusory Fox Pokémon". Which is correct? Bulbanews or Bulbapedia Pokédex? One of the pages need to change but I don't know which one or who to report it to. - unsigned comment from Terraferme (talk • contribs)
- This article was made yesterday so details were complicated. They are now examined, so the correct translation is that of Bulbapedia. This article will be updated.. Don't worry. You're in the right place. Thanks for that. :) And sign your comment with four tildes (~~~~). ►Ҝəυzø8 06:09, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. The four tildes was a rookie mistake. Oops! Terraferme 06:30, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
we may need a little rewording
Unfortunately, I'm seeing a lot of people getting hung up on the wording in one particular sentence, so I thought that it may be best to reword the sentence so that people don't get the wrong idea from it:
- According to the scan, Zoroark is the Illusory Fox Pokémon and is a Dark-type. It is 1.6m tall and weighs 81.1kg. It evolves from Zorua, a pure Dark-type and is the Dark Fox Pokémon. It is 0.7m tall and weighs 12.5kg.
The 'pure' word is leading some to believe that corocoro hints at another type for Zoroark, so can we reword this to reflect that both of them were equally said to be Dark-type Pokemon instead of a Dark-type and a pure Dark-type Pokemon? I know it's petty, but it keeps getting brought up and rewording seems like the better route to take than constantly correcting people as they come :/ Thanks :) (Yaminokame 03:49, 13 February 2010 (UTC))
last edit, I promise >.<
Okay, I just bought corocoro for this month, and upon closer inspection, her name is actually Panema instead of Banema, thanks! ^^ (Yaminokame 06:09, 15 February 2010 (UTC))
- No problem. The only things we try to edit the least are the title, the tagline, and the blurb, so editing anything but those three is normally not a problem... and if you have the Japanese for Panema, feel free to place it... here. tc²₆tc26 10:19, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, cool :) Her name in Japanese is written as パネマ. Thanks again! (Yaminokame 10:40, 15 February 2010 (UTC))