|Welcome to Bulbanews, Water Max!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing and news submission:
Policies and guidelines
- If a problem is found, please contact our Editor-in-Chief, RexRacer, or one of our section editors.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To learn how to upload images correctly, see this guide. To activate your account at the Archives, please log in there using the same user name and password you use here on Bulbanews. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbapedia.
- If you need help with wiki code, please consult Wikimedia Help.
Thank you and have a good time contributing!
Don't be afraid to publish articles into the mainspace if you're confident of their accuracy. —darklordtrom 02:40, 21 July 2012 (UTC)
2013 International Challaenge
This was reported awhile back. Maybe an article about registration starting would be an alternative? ㄱ쉰 G50 02:00, 18 January 2013 (UTC)
I forgot that the article you are referring to existed. The new article I wrote can be deleted and a notification about registration starting could be written in the Small bits section of the front page or in an update to the original article. Water Max (talk) 02:08, 18 January 2013 (UTC)
Pokémon XY Fan launch events
Hello, I want to inform you, since you seem to be more active lately than Archaic and Ryu Shoji, that a new fan event has been announced for Peru, so you could add it to the fan launch events list.
It will be held at the shopping mall "La Rambla" in San Borja, at 11:00 am October 12th, and the hoster is Pokémon emuLINK. The activities will include a demo of X and Y for players who won't buy the games that day, the games will be sold at retail price, and in the afternoon, the will be a fan meeting held near the mall. Here is the original announcement on Facebook, and the page for the event itself is here. --Gabo 2oo (talk) 03:58, 6 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello Gabo 2oo, I have added the event now. When I looked at the Facebook event page I saw that the event is hosted by 3 other groups as well so I added them in too. Also not every detail about the event needs to go into the article because they can be see in the source page hyperlinked at the end of the row of the table. Thank you for the notification. Water Max (talk) 10:53, 6 October 2013 (UTC)
Can you submit this draft for me, please?
Pokken DX patch is now live.
I thought this might be worth an article, as it allows Wi-Fi 3 on 3 battles. Unowninator (talk) 01:27, 15 November 2017 (UTC)
- I've written that now. Thank you for writing this message. Water Max (talk) 2:12, 16 November 2017 (UTC)
- No problem. Unowninator (talk) 02:29, 22 November 2017 (UTC)
...it has been quite a while since the last news report. And links to articles disappear after a month on the Bulbapedia main page. Maybe we should liven things up more often. LDEJRuff 17:16, 30 December 2018 (UTC)